Sunday, January 20, 2008

How to Kiss


This week, Emma and Sam had a discussion during lunch on kissing. It all started when they found out that Jacob would be a teenager at his next birthday, and Emma asked if Jacob would be leaving home to live on his own. Rebecca told Emma that Jacob would still be living with us for a few more years, and then Emma said, "I know, that means that he will be able to kiss." Then Sam said, "I already know how to kiss," and demonstrated with a few lip smacks. Emma then said, "Well, this is how I kiss: mmm, mmm, mmm" with her lips pursed and arms outstretched ready for a hug.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Miriam said...

Kids are so funny and cute! They just grow up too fast.
I'm so glad you joined the blogging world so I can see the Bills' Family Report.

thekerrclan said...

I was glad to come across your blog...we finally joined the masses as well. We miss you guys and hope all is well.
Tacie

Hatsuho said...

I just found your blog through Tacie's! How fun to read about your cute family :)

Sue said...

I found you through the Kerr's blog also. How fun to see your cute kids! Hard to believe teenage years are upon us. Scary, isn't it?
Hope you guys are doing well.